Your pet’s safety and the people who care for them are our top priority.
It is starting to get warmer and we have made changes to our current workflow to offer Modified Curbside Service for your safety and convenience. We continue to practice Social Distancing, thorough cleaning, and disinfecting of our facility and are following safety guidelines from CDC, local and state health department.
**Please note that our doors will remain locked at this time. The following guidelines are to be used when you arrive at our facility.
1. When arriving at our facility please call 585-335-6058 to check-in. If choosing to come inside, please be prepared to answer a few questions pertaining to your medical and travel history. One of our team members will then instruct you from there.
2. We are allowing one family member, per appointment, inside the clinic. **Please note to practice safe social distancing, we are only allowing three clients into the clinic at one time.
3. Masks are required to enter the building – if clients do not have a face mask, we will proceed with curbside service.
4. There may be times when we will need to ask the client to hold their pet/s.
5. After your appointment is done, please have a seat in the waiting area and one of our Client Service Representatives will call you over when cash out is ready.
6. If you have symptoms of acute respiratory illness, you should self-quarantine or seek medical attention, as stated by the CDC. Please refrain from entering our offices if:
- You traveled outside of the state or the country where there are hotspots of COVID-19
- You have a fever, cough, or are sneezing or You have flu-like symptoms or
- You have exposure to people or locations with documented COVID-19 cases in the past three weeks.
We will continue to offer curbside services for people who choose to say in their car.
1. Once you’re checked in, please let our team know where you’re parked, the color, and type of your vehicle.
2. Be sure to provide us with a working number for the doctor to call you. Be available to answer. If no answer, Dr. may need to move along to the next patient.
3. One of our technicians will go outside to meet you to escort your pet into the hospital and then bring the pet back out after the cash out process.
Prescription Refills or pick up will continue to be curbside, to help limit your exposure.
1. Call 1 week before needing the prescription refilled.
2. Once the prescription is approved and available for pick up, one of our team members will call you. We will process your payment over the phone and schedule for pick up.
3. Once you are at our parking lot, please give us a call so we can drop off your prescription in a box right outside of the front door.
Thank you for your patience during this time. We will notify you of any changes to our policy as the Coronavirus pandemic unfolds.