VP & General Manager
Ruel has extensive experience in business development and relationship building with excellent customer service philosophy. He earned his business administration degree from Albright College, in Reading, PA, as well as a computer programming degree from The Chubb Institute in Jersey City, NJ.
Ruel served with the PA National Guard for 9 years. He received several merits and an award for serving and being deployed in Iraq in 2008-2009. Together Ruel and his wife Ami have two children, Peter and Noel, as well as a number of pets! Their pets include Shadow, a Cockapoo; Kathie, a Lhasa Apso; Annabeth, a Yorkie; Emma, a Chihuahua; and Muning, a cat.
Lead Customer Care Representative
- Beverly’s favorite aspect of her career is cuddling the puppies and kittens!
- She loves keeping a happy vibe going in the practice
- Married to John and has 5 children and 8 grandchildren
- Pets include a ginger tom cat named Boo
- Loves to cook, garden, do puzzles, and play slot machines
- Favorite place to travel: St. Maartin U.S. Virgin Islands
Customer Care Representative
* Brittney chose her career path because of her love for animals
* She loves educating clients on their pet’s health
* Pets include blue nose Pitbull named River, and chickens named Chester, Paul, and Blondie
* She loves spending time with her family and running
* Her favorite animals include owls and tigers
* Her special talents include painting